Is your website working hard enough for you?
Your website is a vital tool in promoting your business but you don’t want to be spending all your time creating and promoting your content.
And you don’t have to.
With WordPress there are so many options for making your website work harder for you so you can spend more time getting on with the core parts of your business. With the right tools you can use it to automate parts of your admin, marketing and of course, your sales process.
One of the things I love most about WordPress is how user-friendly it is; I’ve found it easy to learn to use it and super straightforward to teach my clients how to use their sites.
As a freelance designer, I’ve been building WordPress sites for over 7 years, playing around with settings, learning tricks and testing out loads of plugins. But you don’t have to spend years learning it.
Introducing WordPress Superstar
I’ve only gone and written a book! And I’ve filled it with all of my best and favourite tips and tricks so you can skip the same 7+ year learning curve and experimentation, and jump straight to using WordPress like a professional.
WordPress tips to save you time and money
WordPress Superstar is designed to save you time and money and supercharge your website. This 64-page eBook is chock full of the best tips I’ve learned over the past 7 years of building WordPress sites. Plus you get my top plugin and best practice recommendations, and step by step tutorials to show you exactly how to implement them.
Is this book for you?
This is for you if:
- You already have a WordPress site and want more confidence in using it.
- You want to take charge of updating your site rather than paying a designer for every little change.
- You want to blog faster and promote your content more efficiently.
- You want to know which plugins you should use for things like security, backups, marketing and ecommerce.
What you’ll learn:
- How to customise your dashboard so you only see what’s important
- The essential plugins for things like security, Search Engine Optimisation, backups and marketing
- How to use drag & drop page layouts to create your content faster
- How to edit and format your content quickly and consistently
- Your guide to using Menus & Widgets
- How to speed up your blogging and market your content
- The best and easiest ways to sell via WordPress
- How to speed up your site to give users a great experience
- A Jargon Buster to put common web design and WordPress terms into plain English
- And much more…
WordPress Superstar launches today and you can grab your copy here.
Questions? Simply get in touch and I’ll do my best to answer them.
Never miss a post
Sign up for actionable WordPress tips and advice, plus exclusive tips and offers, just for subscribers.