Your logo is a hard-working little critter. In one small picture it needs to sum up who you are, what you stand for, who you serve.
And once it’s done all that, it needs to spread that info all around town — on your signage, your social media, your business cards, your website…
All the while you’re hoping that it’s saying the right things about your business. Hoping that it’s giving out the right first impression. Hoping that it’s memorable.
That’s a lot of pressure for one little logo.
But once you’ve found the right one — the one that shows the quality of your business, the one that says exactly what you need it to — it’ll last you a lifetime (or at least as long as you need it to last!).
Ready to find the logo that’ll say the right things about your brand?
Logo design & branding packages
Budgets: they’re sneaky little things. Apt to grow when you turn your back on them! I like to keep things simple so I have a couple of fixed-price logo packages for you to choose from.
Starter Logo Design
The essentials to get your visual identity started
- 2 initial logo concepts
- 2 rounds of development
- 1 main logo + 1 alternative version
- 1 page Brand Board PDF
Super Brand Design
A full visual identity design package for when you need more than just a logo
- 3 initial logo concepts
- 3 rounds of development
- 1 main logo + a selection of alternative versions and submarks, according to your needs
- May include a custom pattern, if it’s appropriate for your business and branding
- Full PDF Brand Guidelines
- 2 pieces of brand collateral designs to support your marketing (choose from: business cards, letter template, blog post image template, social media cover image template, social media post template, stickers, email newsletter template)
Each package includes:
I didn’t have the first clue how to brand myself when I first started up my freelance business. Somehow Fiona knew exactly what I was looking for (when I didn’t even know myself!) and came up with a fantastic solution for my business logo, my website design and my business cards. If I ever feel the need to refresh my logo, Fiona is the only one I will trust.
- Clare Crossan, Copywriter
Both logo options were top quality designs but it was option one that got my vote in the end. The way you have designed the logo is just perfect for me so I am 100% happy with it – thanks.
- Michael Robb, Photographer