Privacy & Cookies Policy
At Fiona Robertson Graphics I take your privacy seriously. I’m committed to keeping your data secure and don’t sell, rent or trade your details with other companies for marketing purposes.
Information I collect
Personal data you have provided me with
- When you fill in a Contact Form on this site you provide me with information such as your name, email address, postal address and website address, plus any other information relevant to your enquiry, such as the nature and scope of your project. I use this to send you information on the products or services you’ve requested.
- When you fill in a Comment Form on this site you provide me with your name, email address and website address.
- When you fill in a Newsletter Signup form on this site you provide me with your name and email address. I use this to send you information on the products, services or free resource that you’ve requested.
- When you book a consultation with me via Acuity, you provide them with information such as your name, email address, phone number and Skype username. This information is shared with me in order to provide you with the service you’ve requested.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. Please see my Cookies Policy for more information.
I collect financial data in order to allow you to purchase, order, return or exchange products or services. I store limited financial data for essential internal business processes like accounting and tax obligations.
Most financial data is processed by payment processors or partners:
Publicly available information
I might gather information about you that is publicly available, such as your social media username/s.
How I use this information
I use your personal data on legitimate grounds and/or with your consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, I process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To identify you.
- To provide you a service or to send/offer you a product. This includes for example providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- To communicate for sales or invoicing.
On the ground of legitimate interest, I process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To administer and analyse my client base (purchasing behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/services offered/provided.
- To conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction.
As long as you have not informed me otherwise, I consider offering you products/services that are similar or same to your purchasing history/browsing behaviour to be my legitimate interest.
With your consent I process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you newsletters and campaign offers (from me and/or my carefully selected partners). You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link included in each email or contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For other purposes I have asked your consent for.
I process your personal data in order to fulfil obligation rising from law and/or use your personal data for options provided by law. I reserve the right to anonymise personal data gathered and to use any such data. I will use data outside the scope of this policy only when it is anonymised.
How I share this information
The following are specific reasons why I may share your information:
- Third Party Processing: I may disclose your information to trusted third parties who assist me with various tasks, including payment processing, hosting services, email delivery and customer service.
- By law: I disclose your personal data to third parties or public officials when I am legally obliged to do so.
Transferring data to other countries
My website is hosted by servers located in the UK. I may use other services, such as Dropbox for cloud storage or ConvertKit for email newsletters, which may transfer data out of the EU. Where possible, I choose services that are Privacy Shield certified.
I retain financial data for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other obligations deriving from law.
Because many of my clients work with me more than once I do not delete your data unless you specifically ask me to. However, some data is routinely deleted for your security. This includes data like website backup files, which are not kept longer than 6 months, and any passwords you have shared with me, which are not stored beyond 1 month after your project has been completed.
You may request that I delete your data at any time. However, note that I cannot control the retention policies of third parties. If you wish to have any third parties, including those to whom I’ve transmitted your data, delete that data, you will need to contact those third parties directly. You may request from me a list of all third parties to whom I have transmitted your data.
Security of your information
I take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data and keep your information secure. I use recognised online secure payment systems and implement generally accepted standards of security to protect against personal data loss or misuse. However, no security measure is foolproof, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against interception or misuse. I cannot guarantee complete security of any information you transmit to me.
I will notify you promptly of any known breach of my security systems or your data which might expose you to serious risk.
I do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children under the age of 18. I do not target children with my products and services and this website is not design for use by children. If you are under 18, please not not access or use my website or related products or services. If you become aware that I have collected data of anyone under 18, please contact me so that I may delete the data.
Links to other websites
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal data, as outlined below. For your security, I reserve the right to request that you provide me with evidence of your identity before I take any action to disclose information held about you.
- Right to information: you have the right to know whether your personal data is being processed, what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access: you have the right to access the data collected from/about you.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to request changes to or erasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: in certain circumstances you can request for your personal data to be erased from my records.
- Right to restrict processing: where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing: in certain cases you have the right to object to processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing: you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling, and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain your personal data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint: in the event that I refuse your request under the Rights of Access, I will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact me.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority: you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right withdraw any given consent for processing of your personal data.
Cookies & other tracking technology
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. If you choose not to accept cookies, you can disable them in your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions, such as commenting on blog posts.
|Cookie Purpose||Cookie Name||Description|
|These cookies provide functionality that makes using my service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and email in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time you leave a comment.|
|Social media cookies||When you share my content on social media, these sites may place cookies on your device. I don’t control these cookies so please check the privacy policies of these third-party sites for information about these cookies.|
Changes to this Policy
I reserve the right to make change to this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Last modification was made 16/05/2018.