Welcome to my website.
The term ‘Fiona Robertson Graphics’ or ‘I’ or ‘my’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 690 B Great Northern Road, Aberdeen, AB24 2GG. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Fiona Robertson Graphics and while I endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, I make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will I be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Fiona Robertson Graphics. I have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Fiona Robertson Graphics takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond my control.
This website and all content within this site, unless stated otherwise, is the property of Fiona Robertson and protected by copyright laws. All rights are reserved and copying, hotlinking, or republishing of any content is prohibited without permission.
If you want to use or reproduce any of the images, blog posts or work samples, please contact me for permission.
All comments posted on this site are moderated. Comments which contain abuse, excess profanity, or spammy links will be deleted. So will comments addressed to “Dear Sir/Dear Sirs/Hey Guys etc”. My name’s at the top of the page, so there’s no excuse for calling me Sir/Guy/Dude etc.
Please write your comment in English – British or American, both are fine! No offence to other countries and languages, but if I can’t understand your comment then I’m not publishing it.
If you genuinely want to add a comment, please use your name, not a description of your site. Don’t put too many links into your comment, and using a gravatar, while not essential, is nice!
Within the sidebar of my blog you’ll notice a few adverts.
They link to services and sites that I personally use and am happy to recommend to you. They’re affiliate links rather than paid adverts – ie, no one paid me to put adverts there, but if you click through and become a customer of the services I’ll get a small financial reward, usually a very small amount of money or a discount on the service.
I may also include an affiliate link where these services are mentioned within my blog posts; again, I’m mentioning the services because I think they’re great, not because someone has paid me to advertise them or write a review.
Creating content for this blog takes a fair bit of time, and although I blog because I enjoy it, as the site (hopefully) grows my hosting costs will increase so anything earned from these few affiliate links can contribute in a tiny way towards that.